Rattle my bones...


Click me♥

Today I am showing you some things you can find at District5 :B I fell in love with all the boney things... (PERV don't even go there!!) lol 
First I found this cute little pencil skirt from Virtual Nirvana, it comes with a cute tube top that has a colorchange HUD ...but then I remembered that VN released a cute cardi some time back with a boney chest and I thought combining that is fierce :> 
The other cute boney sweater dress is from Epic and can be found at Lubbly Jubblies
It comes in several cute colors and has awesomely cute sleeves ♥
I combined both outfits with those cute skully platforms from Blah.that you can find at District5 also!
They come with a colorchange HUD for the skull and soles and metal parts :D


What Gwinny is wearing:

Right:

Tights: [ abrasive ] 
Dress: *Epic* Off-Shoulder Skelly Dress! {Hot.Pink} @ Lubbly Jubblies
Hairclips: . Sweet Thing. @The Gacha Mania
Earrings: . Sweet Thing. @The Gacha Mania
Rings: The Sugar Garden ~ PrismPower Ring 
Glasses: The Sugar Garden ~ Shy Megane - Pink *deco* 
Skin&Face: The Sugar Garden ~ Tsu  A Tone @Mainstore
Choker: Blah. ( My Penta Choker ) Gold @Black Fashion Fair
Heels: Blah. (My Sweet Skull Platforms) Lime @District5
Hands & Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat & Slink AvEnhance Feet High
Hair: [LCKY] Drippy // Type 2 *NEW* and sooooo cute!! @Mainstore
Eyes: The Sugar Garden ~ Sleepy Green


Light:

Tights: [ abrasive ] 
Hair: .Olive. the Rachel Hair @N°21

Rings: 
The Sugar Garden ~ PrismPower Rings (hearts) 
+ Herspherical {Moon Ring} Gold 
+ {MYNX} Rose Ring 
Glasses: The Sugar Garden ~ Shy Megane - Black @Mainstore
Skin&Face: The Sugar Garden ~ Tsu  A Tone
Nailpolish: A:S:S - Slink fingernails - Royal Purple @Mainstore
Rawoof: Alchemy/Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - Spike - Black @The Chapter Four
Heels: Blah. (My Sweet Skull Platforms) Violet @District5
Necklace: Mad Echo - D20 Necklace - Pink @The Gacha Mania
Skirt: VN - Retro Pencil - Skelly @District5
Mushie and Demon: [Alchemy]
Cardi and Skelly Top: [VN] Loose Cardi - Plum
Septum: [whatever] Septum @The Dressing Fusion
Hair Bonesies: {Amai} Bone Decora. Bare @The Gacha Mania
Eyes: The Sugar Garden ~ Luminate - Red




1 comment:

  1. *shudder* that pink dress .... the skeleton reminds me of the face-hugger from Alien .... never expected that one to look cute

    <3

    ReplyDelete