These Boots are made for Walking...


Here its already getting more and more autumnly (yes, I like to verbify nouns :P)
Its rainy ...its sunny...its stormy...its cold and hot, and it smells like autumn already! ♥
I know its my birthday soon when autumn is coming :D 
I just love this season so much...
and I am a sweater girl, I love boots, scarfs and sweaters, all the fluffy cozy things! 
Today I was actually FREEZING lol 
I had to put on knitted socks and turn on the heat, and I found the first leetle hedgehog under some leaves in my garden this morning! 
That little guy kinda inspired me for dressing up like this in SL :D



What Gwinny is wearing:

Jeans and Warmers: :{u.f.o}
Skin and makeup: 

Skin ~ (*ANGELICA) YONI in cream tone *NEW* @Mainstore
Brows ~ (*ANGELICA) DAILY EYEBROWS #1 SCHOOL GIRL @The Showroom
Make Up ~ (*ANGELICA) DOLLY PINK MAKE UP #baby @TDR Fusion
Lipstick ~ (*ANGELICA) YONI LIPSTICK #pink 

Earrings: Ohmai ~ Antique Bee Posts (not available anymore)
Scarf: (Yummy) Chunky Infinity Scarf - Cranberry
Jacket: ::{u.f.o}::
Sweater: ::{u.f.o}::
Boots: :ENNA:MESH  
Bag: =Zenith=Sheep Head Bag
Puggling: Birdy/Alchemy - Pug (Boy ) Static Hold @The Arcade
Hair: Lamb. Margaux @Collabor88
Scrunchie: Lamb. Scrunchie - Pumpkin @Collabor88
Necklace:  [MANDALA]KYARA
Eyes: ! MU. genki eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment